General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,741
  • Views Views: Views 4,008,455
Update: popular tv expecting to be added soon on airtel digital tv, currently under testing on I kids world slot on 12281 H 45000.
Here is the image of Popular TV testing by Airtel digital TV. Currently showing Teleshopping.
55vP87I.jpg

It is an Assamese movie channel from Khushboo Multimedia, which was exclusively available on DDFreedish.

Update: popular tv expecting to be added soon on airtel digital tv, currently under testing on I kids world slot on 12281 H 45000.

Actually anna many more FTA channels likely to be added and will be part of FTA Complimentary Bouquet...i am saying this as all DTH operators keep around 285 to 300 slots reserved for FTA Complimentary Bouquet and FTA channels compete to become part of it, this quantity is never increased even though many channels would be willing to be part of it as having limited slots helps keep bidding for these slots fetch more price while rest of the channels can be added on the platform on regular basis wherein subscribers can individually opt for them. So now that there r more vacant slots available hence these will be filled soon with channels who have signed agreements and r in waiting list

Actually anna many more FTA channels likely to be added and will be part of FTA Complimentary Bouquet...i am saying this as all DTH operators keep around 285 to 300 slots reserved for FTA Complimentary Bouquet and FTA channels compete to become part of it, this quantity is never increased even though many channels would be willing to be part of it as having limited slots helps keep bidding for these slots fetch more price while rest of the channels can be added on the platform on regular basis wherein subscribers can individually opt for them. So now that there r more vacant slots available hence these will be filled soon with channels who have signed agreements and r in waiting list
Hello team

Why kalingar network channel remove from base pack?

It's showing in ala carte. Need to check with CC and let us know
I discussed with customer care couple of times, they said today only issue those channels are removed. Earlier it was in FTA now it's changed to Paid. Right now it's not added to any base pack. If we wanted to add then we need to add it separately.

I hope soon they'll check with broadcaster end to add it soon in base pack.

Let's hope for the best 🤞

I discussed with customer care couple of times, they said today only issue those channels are removed. Earlier it was in FTA now it's changed to Paid. Right now it's not added to any base pack. If we wanted to add then we need to add it separately.

I hope soon they'll check with broadcaster end to add it soon in base pack.

Let's hope for the best 🤞
I have checked with other dth providers (TP) channels are running without any issues.

Airtel experts please check with respective team and get back.

Thanks in advance

I have checked with other dth providers (TP) channels are running without any issues.

Airtel experts please check with respective team and get back.

Thanks in advance
Cc is giving false information it had become paid long time back and was available in dpo packs

Pathetic airtel service

I picked Tamil Telugu pack- and language pack as Kannada - they removed Kalaignar tv pack from FTA pack yesterday I think- its now 29 rupees pack. My dad watches sirpoli channel while eating.Its really removed from all tamil pack I guess.
I have to add jaya and mega tv pack also.That was way cheaper than kalaignar pack. But all Telugu channels show up in tamil telugu pack.

Back
Top Bottom