General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

rtz2042 said:
No update bro. Waiting for HBO HD & Sab HD.
Hopefully we will have Movies Now HD by tomorrow.

Seems like ADTV always had enough space in hand to add channels in bulk. It's just that they were too lazy to get up and work!

I got sms that my account has been added with free preview of Gemini HD,Fix Life HD,History TV HD. :D

And looks like Gemini HD improved.Is it true HD or just upscaled?
Till date the only best HD channels of South are Malayalam with stunning quality.

Optimus_Prime said:
chances are high after IPL

This strategy of Adtv would have worked if Sony won't have replaced hindi commentary of Six HD with English. Many would have opted for this channel for Rs.60/month.

rtz2042 said:
This strategy of Adtv would have worked if Sony won't have replaced hindi commentary of Six HD with English. Many would have opted for this channel for Rs.60/month.

dont know bro.
a CC representative named Umesh Yadav( not Indian cricketer) from 81307936** called me and told me this.

Allrounder said:
And looks like Gemini HD improved.Is it true HD or just upscaled?
Till date the only best HD channels of South are Malayalam with stunning quality.
True HD, but only for few movies and serials with unbearably huge number of ads.

Optimus_Prime said:
dont know bro.
a CC representative named Umesh Yadav( not Indian cricketer) from 81307936** called me and told me this.

Let's see bro, when will we get it in HD Plus Pack. Anyways, i hope u r enjoying Star Jalsha HD & Jalsha HD Movies. Great addition for Bengali viewers. Regional penetration of HD Channels is good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock