General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,454
jay kumar said:
dont u know the meaning of the word AROUND???

i know the meaning the word AROUND "shakesphere"Thank u but thats not a pblm here.... U dnt knw the package name,package rental then how u knw he s not gettng asianet channel for ur kind information in adtv all the south packages having asianet channel ok plz dont edited.... here ok dont spoil our forum....

sailaxman16 said:
i know the meaning the word AROUND "shakesphere"Thank u but thats not a pblm here.... U dnt knw the package name,package rental then how u knw he s not gettng asianet channel for ur kind information in adtv all the south packages having asianet channel ok plz dont lie here ok dont spoil our forum....

mods take note.....what is the purpose to lie here????be careful

jay kumar said:
mods take note.....what is the purpose to lie here????be careful

ok thank u then how ur frnd usng south package how he not gettng that chnnl and also sorry ill edit the word lie...

sailaxman16 said:
ok thank u then how ur frnd usng south package how he not gettng that chnnl and also sorry ill edit the word lie...

hey u,if u want any proof ,come to pattaravakkam railway station,chennai....so,that i will give u proof....or otherwise shut off

jay kumar said:
hey u,if u want any proof ,come to pattaravakkam railway station,chennai....so,that i will give u proof....or otherwise shut off

i am not going reply this post mods bro u decide the above post rude r not and also check who started this argument first

Final warning to both Jay Kumar and Laxman. Most of the times one of you provoking others. Stop it! No more reply.

sailaxman16 said:
in airtel no south package having 200 rs monthly rental :huh:huh:s:s

Laxman could have asked Jay Kumar to check with his friend to know the exact pack if you really interested in helping him instead of the above posts. Or at least in the below post.

sailaxman16 said:
i know the meaning the word AROUND "shakesphere"Thank u but thats not a pblm here.... U dnt knw the package name,package rental then how u knw he s not gettng asianet channel for ur kind information in adtv all the south packages having asianet channel ok plz dont edited.... here ok dont spoil our forum....

Jay Kumar could have replied Laxman saying that he will check with his friend about exact pack if he really wanted to help his friend on getting Asianet channel instead of the below posts.

jay kumar said:
dont u know the meaning of the word AROUND???

jay kumar said:

But both of you are interested only in fighting and spoiling the environment. Both of you don't try to justify. Both of you should change yourself to continue in a good way. It all depends on the way of communication and the way of accepting the others' view point correctly.

Moreover you should realize that you are in a public forum and also need to think about the other members and their perception about you when they are looking at your posts.

thank u bro for deleting my post may i know y i am lose my last post in this thread

After Reliance, Sun direct what will be future of Airtel DTH due to space crunch
just want to know
can any one post replies ?

Can anyone please check,I am not getting any audio/sound on Star Gold HD,is anyone facing the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom