Discussion General Discussion about Airtel XStream Box 3.0 - Android 10

Hi i also got the same box recently. Facing the same issue of Dolby audio not coming consistently in OTT apps. Why i say consistently bcos sometimes dolby audio comes in Netflix and hotstar but sometimes not.
Prime video i am not getting dolby at all.
One more thing i noticed is
In old box under sound setting we could select manually dolby, dolby digital etc options.
But in new box manual selection option is missing

Whom to contact regarding this issue? Airtel customer care, will they understand the issue?!!
I have one more question is it bcos of internet speed dolby is not coming?
Does speed has any relation to dolby feature of OTT apps?

Whom to contact regarding this issue? Airtel customer care, will they understand the issue?!!
I have one more question is it bcos of internet speed dolby is not coming?
Does speed has any relation to dolby feature of OTT apps?

[email protected]

[email protected]

Send Individual Mails Mentioning Issues

Also Post SS Of Software Version

Regarding Non-Availability Of Dolby Digital Audio On OTT Apps

The Same Tech Guys (From Delhi) Sent Engineer Yesterday,

To Do The Same Trouble Shoots Which I Had Done Last Week But No Luck,

And They Said, Dolby Works For Them In Same Box

Shall I Try Factory Reset Once??

Because After I Bought The Box There Was A Major Software Update,

@Siva

Wait for a little while anna , maybe they have installed some specific software on new xstream boxes placed at dealer or office site. Later on these might b rolled out to customers .

Also did u check if Dolby thru optical out is working or not, could b that thru HDMI it has not been enabled as of now.

Lastly do check in settings of box and try selecting none/never option in sound settings and then again select auto option. Another reason could b that Amazon Prime Video or other apps have not released app version which support dolby for this box, u can try checking with them

Wait for a little while anna , maybe they have installed some specific software on new xstream boxes placed at dealer or office site. Later on these might b rolled out to customers .

Also did u check if Dolby thru optical out is working or not, could b that thru HDMI it has not been enabled as of now.

Lastly do check in settings of box and try selecting none/never option in sound settings and then again select auto option. Another reason could b that Amazon Prime Video or other apps have not released app version which support dolby for this box, u can try checking with them

Tried All The Available Options Bro!

In fact Airtel Guys Tried Few Times But Nothing Worked

Finally upgraded to this STB after 10 days delay due to no stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock