Discussion General Discussion about Airtel XStream Box 3.0 - Android 10

Does Xstream requires more internet speed than firestick? I would like to know if it requires data connection all the time and can I use it as a normal DTH for viewing channels without internet and connect only when needed.

Does Xstream requires more internet speed than firestick? I would like to know if it requires data connection all the time and can I use it as a normal DTH for viewing channels without internet and connect only when needed.

Broooooooooooo!

It's Hybrid Box

You Can Use It As Normal DTH As Well As Access OTT By Connecting Internet

If Bluetooth available in this so why my soundbar not connect with this box i mean my soundbar is connect with my mobile my tv only problem happens with this box

How Did You Tried To Connect??

Explain Me Please

1 go to Android setting 2 click on bluetooth also try to connect with add accessories option but its always show searching new device

1 go to Android setting 2 click on bluetooth also try to connect with add accessories option but its always show searching new device
And your device is in pairing mode right during the search? Else factory reset the airtel box and see

Does record other TV and play Another TV will work on this box. I am not able to. I have attached Pendrive for recording. But it is asking for to record and watch same channel. Kindly help me out on this..

Again contacted airtel customer care team now they told me soundbar doesn't support airtel xstream box (Android10) that's why you are unable to connect

Broooooooooooo!

It's Hybrid Box

You Can Use It As Normal DTH As Well As Access OTT By Connecting Internet
Just curious is there any lag in telecast of sporting events.I have Firestick and football matches shown on Hotstar normally have a lag of 20-30 seconds when compared to live action.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock