Discussion General Discussion about Airtel XStream Box 3.0 - Android 10

@Vadirocks bro when I called my local Airtel store to buy the Android 10 setup box for another home, he said they only have the older one. But he also said that the android 9 boxes will get the android 10 upgrade. Is that true?

@Vadirocks bro when I called my local Airtel store to buy the Android 10 setup box for another home, he said they only have the older one. But he also said that the android 9 boxes will get the android 10 upgrade. Is that true?
don't believe Airtel CC or dealer guys they don't know anything about techical related questions. Old Xstream STB won't get Android 10 update.

Ask Him To Give The Statement In Written Or By Mail,,,

Useless Fellows, Does This In Many Areas

They told me that only this box in the market. No other box in the market means android 10.

Is this box doesn't support Bluetooth features actually i just spoke with airtel customer care team they told me Bluetooth feature not available in this box that's why you are not able to connect your soundbar with xstream box (Android 10)

Is this box doesn't support Bluetooth features actually i just spoke with airtel customer care team they told me Bluetooth feature not available in this box that's why you are not able to connect your soundbar with xstream box (Android 10)

Are You Serious??

Let Me Check Mine Wait,,,
------------------------------

Mine Is Perfectly Working,,,,

Sony HT RT-3

8w7oJqN.jpg

Last edited:
But logically how is it possible? I mean remote is also using Bluetooth right🤔

If Bluetooth available in this so why my soundbar not connect with this box i mean my soundbar is connect with my mobile my tv only problem happens with this box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock