Discussion General Discussion about Fastway

For my place sony bbc earth is now a pay channel on fastway, giving error that channel unauthorised.

I am Fastway HD Subscriber in Shimla. From last 1 months I am not able to watch all new channels added and channels moved to new frequencies. Like Star Sports HD1, CNBC Prime HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony BBC HD, and many more.
All the frequencies added before 305 are not showing any signal. Already complained regarding this 5 times with customer care, But for no help.

Fastway director files writ petition in HC

The case
Old cable operators who were running cable in 2006-07 forcefully locked the offices of Fastway cable operators in Sanour and Devigarh towns of Patiala district on Wednesday.
The previous cable operators alleged that as soon as the SAD-BJP government came to power in 2007, their men forcefully acquired all cable services, literally throwing these operators out of their offices.

Avinash.chauhan said:
I am Fastway HD Subscriber in Shimla. From last 1 months I am not able to watch all new channels added and channels moved to new frequencies. Like Star Sports HD1, CNBC Prime HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony BBC HD, and many more.
All the frequencies added before 305 are not showing any signal. Already complained regarding this 5 times with customer care, But for no help.

What are you paying for this package?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock