Discussion General Discussion about Fastway

lanny25 said:
My cable operator demanding 450/month for HD package. :'(

Same here bro, i had a chat with my fastway cable operator and he told that fastway has priced the hd package at such a price that we will have to charge ppl rs. 450/- and he told that we are not happy with the way fastway is charging so the arguments and discussions are going on with them.... As he knows no one will pay rs 450 for fastway.... Hence the hd box and package are put on hold for my area.

barring few sd channels like hbo, 9xo, bbc earth sd. Coz currently also we are not having these channels in our normal sd plan of rs 200/-

Now total Channels Count to
400+4 Local
404 Channels..
e5a11154d81217224d9631eac7743d3f.jpg

Dear Sir

Fastway will not be able to add these channels in near future as Government of India has auctioned frequencies above 800 MHZ. Additionally they are auctioning frequencies above 700 MHZ in near future

Due to the above said change in policy by Government the channel carrying capacity has reduced multi-folds.
New channels can be added only in IPTV and that will take more than 6 months to come.
Regards

I call to fastway CEO peeush Sir and talking info by HD channels

Dear Sohi
We are in process of launching IPTV / OTT but will take few months.
Thanks and regards
Peeush

Can anyone can explain what is problem with FW in Shimla. From last one and half month most of HD channels are not working. Not even showing in the list.

Problem is with newly added frequencies which are showing no signal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock