Discussion General discussion about Movies

Today Hindi Releases.

Bhool Bhulaiyya 2 & Dhakkad.

Is BB2 Sastawala Akki Bhai ???
Is Dhakkad Sastawala Hollywood Movie ???

Any reviews guys who watched it.

It's not good movies nowadays filling up theatres. It's star power and sequels ruling the box office. If someone like Kangana makes Dhaakad. She would get ridiculed for making masala movie and logicless. If this was made by some South moviestar where actors are worshipped. People will say movies being masala doesn't matter as long as it's entertaining. Ridiculous expectation from audience.

Anyhow storytelling is slowly disappearing. Director only cares about ridiculous action and VFX. Everybody in India got to make Fast and Furious and Avenger movies nowadays. No wonder Korean content are adored by hardcore movie fans.

Last edited:
This review is my exact thoughts on KGF after I finished it last night. The best part is if I criticise Dhaakad. Ten more people will join me on hating it. Meanwhile if I do with similiar movies like KGF - Chapter 2. I would offend ten other people. Which is where the difference between fanboys/fangirls and movie lovers starts.

This review is my exact thoughts on KGF after I finished it last night. The best part is if I criticise Dhaakad. Ten more people will join me on hating it. Meanwhile if I do with similiar movies like KGF - Chapter 2. I would offend ten other people. Which is where the difference between fanboys/fangirls and movie lovers starts.
It's a game of taste bro . Everyone has a unique taste in a different way . Let's say , you might like Mango whereas I don't . I might like Chocolate and u might hate it . Same thing applies over here as well . Dhaakad will be like by People who like Dark Cinema like Joker , The Batman ( 2022 ) coz it has lots and lots of Action ( 90% of it ) . Masses will get bored coz neither , it has some light moments , let's say little comedy, romance , action ( in proportion not totally ) which is completely missing . Although She's on Fire song ( at the last ) is ok , rest songs are ignorable . Also it's very slow . Only a small section of Classes will enjoy this film . KGF 2 is just the opposite . It has all the elements that make a good paisa wasool film so it was appreciated ( untill and unless u try to apply tooo much brain in the story , u will like the movie ) .

Sabki Apni Apni Pasand Hoti Hai ( Everyone has a different taste .)

And yes , Dialogues are cringe at many places in Dhaakad.

Right now I am watching Dhaakad.... feeling sleepy like KGF2 😂

No comedy, Only Dark ... Saying still Interval...KGF2 blast after Interval

3u4sywq.jpg

Dhakaad Review :

Movie running with theme song "Soja Nanni" like that,, literally inspired me and I slept 🤪

Only plus point of the movie last fight between Kangana and Arjun .... simply superb scene that after that some suspens that to good... overall movie finishes at good....whole movie boring.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock