Discussion General discussion about Movies

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,287
  • Views Views: Views 89,493
Kattappa, Be Shant :LOL:
IFx9Lt7.gif

For non south Indian. First dubbed Indian movie you ever watched was Meri Jung One Man Army. Second was Robbery. Third is Aparchit. How true is this?
For me First one was Sivaji:The Boss, 2nd one was Policewala Gunda (Gabbar Singh) and 3rd one was Yevadu.

Even I use to watch allu arjun's "Arya (2004)" a lot in my Childhood on my pc, I didn't even knew that a hindi dub existed untill 2019. Because it mostly airs on Zee Action.

Although I had watched both Gabbar Singh and Yevadu In original language telugu itself on maa tv with my mom when I was small, before watching the hindi dubs...I remember had watched many Tamil and Telugu films in my My Childhood and even my daddy use to put Sun Tv Channel in the Morning and used to watch Vadivelu sir Comedy Scenes, which used to come in morning 😍☺.

Akki looks sh#t. After Samrat PrithiviRaj 😤😤
Well akki's movies were not even in worth after "Rowdy Rathore" and "Special 26", every movie is dull with akki overracting, Only I think in 2017/2018 Rustom, Kesari, Airlift and Padman are worth watching, and to some extent Housefull 4.rest is pathetic

Well akki's movies were not even in worth after "Rowdy Rathore" and "Special 26", every movie is dull with akki overracting, Only I think in 2017/2018 Rustom, Kesari, Airlift and Padman are worth watching, and to some extent Housefull 4.rest is pathetic
I prefer baby over anything you said

Back
Top Bottom