Discussion General discussion about Movies

Bigil was not worth the hype. It was over-hyped by Vijay's fans. The hype killed it for me. I was expecting much more from it.

While Kaithi was really good & worth watching.

Its now becoming common bro, Im MB fan,

If I don't like movie of MB, then I express my true feeling negative and positive about Movie, But Die hard fans spoiling that. Their Fav actor movie is BLOCKBUSTER, other movies are waste.

Tabu ji 20 Year Challenge

ER16ELEUYAIMu5q

Yesterday watched Ala Vaikuntapuramlo still last 20 minutes feels this movie is better compared yo Sarileru
But the end Sarileru is Better compared to Ala Vaikuntapuramlo

Happy Ending is Best thing for Movie

Where Ala Vaikuntapuramlo Routine Family Drama with Ease Villian Death

Where Mahesh and Prakash Raj ending was so Hilarious and at the end Mahesh turns Prakashraj as Soldier

So Both Movies Super

Just with fishing Sarileru ahead

Its just my opinion

Yesterday watched Ala Vaikuntapuramlo still last 20 minutes feels this movie is better compared yo Sarileru
But the end Sarileru is Better compared to Ala Vaikuntapuramlo

Happy Ending is Best thing for Movie

Where Ala Vaikuntapuramlo Routine Family Drama with Ease Villian Death

Where Mahesh and Prakash Raj ending was so Hilarious and at the end Mahesh turns Prakashraj as Soldier

So Both Movies Super

Just with fishing Sarileru ahead

Its just my opinion
Kids changing also routine from b/w movies to now. Adhurs, jai simha also same

“With Hrithik’s leadership, our goal is to continue to put India in a front and centre position on the path towards globalisation and diversity and help integrate creators into new markets that were previously not available to them. In partnership with Gersh, we will now be taking Hrithik’s ambitious vision around the world,” she said. The agency will introduce Hrithik to Hollywood and create projects to be shot in India.
Hrithik Roshan has plans for Hollywood, signed by US agency Gersh

Hearing pathetic reviews about Baaghi 3 so seems Star Network has got a losing bet in this

Hearing pathetic reviews about Baaghi 3 so seems Star Network has got a losing bet in this
The baaghi franchise has a history of bad reviews except Baaghi 2 which somewhat received better reviews

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock