DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 506
  • Views: Views 60,602
@Chezhiyan bro it's confirmed aah bro that they are going to replace 3c
Yes bro, It's confirmed from Measat bro.

Sorry Actually it's Measat 3D..incorrectly mentioned as Measat 3C.

Sun Direct right now having the following:

4Tps from Measat 3
5 Tps from Measat 3B
4 Tps from GSAT 15.

It is speculated that Sun direct should be having some more inactivated tps from Measat 3B.

They have tested Zee Tamil HD on Sun direct back in 2018.But the channel not got added in STB..If they would have added that time, Sun direct would be the first DTh to have Zee Tamil HD along with Zee Cinemalu and Zee Tamil HD.:sad:
I think from that time only Sembaruthi got fantastic ratings so that's why they didn't added.
I don't know one thing if they add zee tamil hd mostly SD viewers only shift to hd, some viewers only shifts, then why they're not adding. What might be their logic????

Last edited:
Yes bro, It's confirmed from Measat bro.

Sorry Actually it's Measat 3D..incorrectly mentioned as Measat 3C.

Sun Direct right now having the following:

4Tps from Measat 3
5 Tps from Measat 3B
4 Tps from GSAT 15.

It is speculated that Sun direct should be having some more inactivated tps from Measat 3B.
I am Expecting 200+ SD channels addition soon in Sun Direct!:sleepy2::cf2::wink2::huh::cf2::dodgy2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock