DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 489
  • Views: Views 59,202
So taking this forward i wrote to star network mentioning that although Baby TV HD is part of bouquet for which airtel has signed RIO with star/disney but this channel neither listed on airtel website nor available on LCN. They gave a standard reply earlier that all bouquet /channels available to all operators and they can choose to select as per their wish. I had to again clearly explain that issue is different, ultimately they said that if channel is missing on tv and listed on website then write to TRAI. This means they again did not understand what i was stating and i sent a reply again... Let's see what they respond now

But seriously how is this happening that operator has signed RIO for concerned bouquet but not offering all its channels, incase of Viacom18 HD Bouquet too airtel providing SD of 3 missing HD channels. Is this allowed by TRAI. @Vadirocks anna can u plz escalate this issue to airtel content team as i feel writing to TRAI should b last option bcoz it can unnecessarily bring operator name in wrongbook of TRAI , quite sure some senior person in airtel will give apt explanation for this. They have made makeshift arrangements in Viacom18 HD Bouquet, it means broadcaster has not objected maybe bcoz there is some genuine bandwidth issue or other reason. Anna please get some info about LCN rearrangements in airtel too
Ask Airtel via mail. Why they are charging full amount by offering not all channels of the bouquet they are selling? And ask them whether customers gets compensation on missing channels of bouquets.

So taking this forward i wrote to star network mentioning that although Baby TV HD is part of bouquet for which airtel has signed RIO with star/disney but this channel neither listed on airtel website nor available on LCN. They gave a standard reply earlier that all bouquet /channels available to all operators and they can choose to select as per their wish. I had to again clearly explain that issue is different, ultimately they said that if channel is missing on tv and listed on website then write to TRAI. This means they again did not understand what i was stating and i sent a reply again... Let's see what they respond now

But seriously how is this happening that operator has signed RIO for concerned bouquet but not offering all its channels, incase of Viacom18 HD Bouquet too airtel providing SD of 3 missing HD channels. Is this allowed by TRAI. @Vadirocks anna can u plz escalate this issue to airtel content team as i feel writing to TRAI should b last option bcoz it can unnecessarily bring operator name in wrongbook of TRAI , quite sure some senior person in airtel will give apt explanation for this. They have made makeshift arrangements in Viacom18 HD Bouquet, it means broadcaster has not objected maybe bcoz there is some genuine bandwidth issue or other reason. Anna please get some info about LCN rearrangements in airtel too
Bro this problem is there everywhere.
In Sun direct also Ten3 HD is not present,but still listed in sports bouquet.
Same case with SAB HD.

Ask Airtel via mail. Why they are charging full amount by offering not all channels of the bouquet they are selling? And ask them whether customers gets compensation on missing channels of bouquets.

Writing to customer care will not lead to resolution or get a valid reason... Only option is to make query reach senior person in airtel

Writing to customer care will not lead to resolution or get a valid reason... Only option is to make query reach senior person in airtel
I am asking to write customer care as query. If they can't resolve. You will have authority to write to customer service.

Here Only TRAI Can Help Us,

Let's Shoot Mails To TRAI, Possibly I'll Try To Get Mail ID Of TRAI For These Complaints.

Broadcasters Struggling To Pronounce Your Name On Mails Which You Sent!

🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜

Please Have Some Sweet & Short Names On Mails!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock