DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 508
  • Views: Views 61,142
Only dummy activation doing in tamilnadu employees r forcing their distributors In tamilnadu.old employees are making money very easily given low cost to their distributors selling the stb to higher rate in black market employees r working like vendors double income for d2h employees

@Vadirocks
Tataplay & Airtel agreed for 4k feed,

but why not dishd2h ?
they don't have money to invest on new transponders ?
d2h under Videocon we saw 4k STB discovery 4k channel,

DishTV that much worst management ?

Instead of all these, better if they close or sale DishTV.

Bro's compare to star 4k, star sport 2 hd pq is good,better to deactivate this addon in tataplay, I will deactivate with in 2 to 3 days, but in airtel lock in period:rolleyes:

Tataplay 31 transponders with channels,

Airtel digital TV-21,

Sun direct 13,

d2h ST2 satellite-11,

So, don't expect pending HD channels in d2h platform,

@Rom1moR better if they buy new transponders for d2h, they are in sleeping mode from so many years I think it's time to wake up, every year subscribers decreasing... because less HD channels.

Can any one say Moving from tata play to Airtel DTH is worth? Campare to tata play Airtel packs feel worthy...so thinking to switch in Airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock