Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

Bhabiji RAP is Out!

49707fd0d9c758410cbd75f450909766.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
does Bhavya Gandhi aka Tappu of TMKOC , Left TMKOC? :huh :huh :huh
why ??? :( :( :(

Yes left as director was giving him less onscreen acts so he decides to left show to grow up in his carrier ;)

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes left as director was giving him less onscreen acts so he decides to left show to grow up in his carrier ;)

any news published regarding this?? I'll miss him. I am seeing him when he was just a little boy

Season 4 Dexter had a tragic ending. Season 5 started more worse.... Couldnt watch [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

thisisjagan said:
Season 4 Dexter had a tragic ending. Season 5 started more worse.... Couldnt watch [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

5th season I've not yet watched ;)

MUMBAI: Hindi GEC &TV’s social drama ‘Waaris’ is set to take a 10-year leap today.

The show, which airs every Monday–Friday at 10 pm, will see both Amba and Manu in a new light. While Farnaz Shetty has been roped in to essay the character of grown-up Manu, Amba’s character, essayed by Aarti Singh, will see a 360-degree change in attitude and the persona.

‘Waaris’ is the story of a mother who has to raise her daughter (Manu) as a boy under adverse circumstances. As time goes by, Amba (Arti Singh) shields Manu at every step and grooms her into a strong young boy.

The leap will bring forth a whole new chapter in the Pawania and Bajwa households. Amba now holds the reigns of the Pawanias and leads them with utmost hatred for the Bajwas in her heart with Jagan as her ally. The mother, who has seen her entire family crumble, takes some ruthless decisions that create a rift between her and Manu.

&TV show ‘Waaris’ takes a 10-year jump | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock