Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is all set to air the romantic comedy ‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ on 11 March at 6 pm.

Directed by Mudassar Aziz, the film stars the vibrant Diana Penty, the dashing Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal and Jimmy Shergill in the lead roles.

Produced by Anand L Rai, the film is a light hearted comedy that boasts of an entertaining story told through four interesting characters.

‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ proved to be a surprise hit upon its release at the box office and the ensemble of talented actors added to the charm of the film.

Zee Cinema to air ‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ on 11 March | TelevisionPost.com

MUMBAI: Iconic youth brand MTV is all set to launch the second season of ‘MTV Big F’, a show that gives wings to fantasies that are forbidden no more.

Treading the untrodden path for the first time on Indian television by giving voice to female desires and fantasies, ‘MTV Big F Season 2’ claims to be an eye-opener for the youth of the country.

The second season of ‘MTV Big F’ delves deeper into the psyche of Indian women to explore their hidden desires, giving them the confidence to break free from societal taboos and claim their desires and their bodies.

MTV has roped in actor Randeep Hooda as the host, who will be making his television debut with the show.

Hooda will bring to the audience a potpourri of stories about the desires of women, sexual or otherwise. He will speak directly to young men and women out there curious about their sexuality. Empowering women through tales that have long been kept under wraps, Hooda will get the audience thinking.

Launching on 12 March at 7 pm on MTV, the show will be available for viewers on Viacom18’s online platform VOOT from 13 March.

MTV brings back the second season of ‘Big F’ | TelevisionPost.com

MUMBAI: &TV is all set to launch its new fiction show ‘Agnifera’, an unconventional family drama from 20 March, every Monday-Friday at 8 pm.

‘Agnifera’ will replace its existing show ‘Queens Hai Hum’ which has been shifted to the 6.30 pm slot.

‘Agnifera’ features Ankit Gera, Yukti Kapoor and Simran Kaur in lead roles. Produced by Roshan Lal & Ravi Raj Creations, the show highlights the lives of Anurag Singh (Ankit Gera), Ragini Singh (Yukti Kapoor) and Shristi Singh (Simran Kaur), as their path crosses in an unusual manner.

Anurag, a highly qualified MBA graduate from London, is the most eligible bachelor in town. He is caught in the cross fire of two marriage proposals. His bridal candidates are the Dabangg Dulhans – the daring Ragini who is known for her bandook ki goli and the virtuous Shristi who swears by kanoon ki boli. Both, courageous, brave, and strong-headed, wish to become Anurag’s wife but who will end up as his bride?

The lead actors share their thoughts on the shows and characters:

Ankit Gera states, “The concept of ‘Agnifera’ is unusual, and different from what we have seen on television so far. It’s an offbeat family drama where I play Anurag, an NRI who is extremely pampered by his family. He is stubborn by nature and used to having his own way in most situations. The show follows his plight of choosing the right bride for the sake of his family. I am confident the viewers will like me in my latest avatar.”

&TV to launch 'Agnifera' on 20 March | TelevisionPost.com

Hindi movie scheduled on Sony Mix channel.
Mission Impossible Rouge Nation today 1pm in Hindi.
source : EPG

prasad1979 said:

What :skd

prasad1979 said:

Which DTH or MSO you have bro :huh

This Chandra Nandhini Serial On Vijay TV Is Very Nice:)

The Characters Like Chandra Guptan,Nandhini,Drudhara,Helena,Malaikedu Inspired My Heart Very Much:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock