Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

In telugu star maa is in top with having many block buster movies.
But they are repeating movies very frequently.. They are also not concentrating on telugu biggies.. Gemini gets it all..

They recently premiered KGF, the movie also got very good ratings.. But within a month, they telecasted KGf yesterday at 12 pm 😣 and they telecasted Vinaya Vidhaya Rama nth time on prime time yesterday😑!

But they are repeating movies very frequently.. They are also not concentrating on telugu biggies.. Gemini gets it all..

They recently premiered KGF, the movie also got very good ratings.. But within a month, they telecasted KGf yesterday at 12 pm 😣 and they telecasted Vinaya Vidhaya Rama nth time on prime time yesterday😑!
Yes, but leave it. This is kannada thread 👍

In Kannada, only Udaya TV knows to maintain the quality of movies. They haven't telecasted even small budget movies on Udaya Movies.
Big movies are telecasted once in 3-4 months. Other than that, no channel maintains quality of even big movies.

In Kannada, only Udaya TV knows to maintain the quality of movies. They haven't telecasted even small budget movies on Udaya Movies.
Big movies are telecasted once in 3-4 months. Other than that, no channel maintains quality of even big movies.
Not only in Kannada, in every south region Sun follows the same!

Sun is the best destination for movies... Other networks have to learn a lot from Sun in how to handle movies!

Not only in Kannada, in every south region Sun follows the same!

Sun is the best destination for movies... Other networks have to learn a lot from Sun in how to handle movies!
I know bro!!
But this thread is dedicated to discuss only
about Kannada channels.
So I posted only about Udaya TV.:tup:

Telecasting/ maintains films depends upon num of quantity (films) they have. Udaya have more num of film's.

Udaya also started repeating movie.before they was repeated 6 month 1year.but now they repeats for 1 month

In repeating movie.(according to back 1month)

Star suvarna
Zee Kannada
Kasturi tv
Colors Kannada
Udaya .
In Udaya Movies, they are repeating many times. Sometimes, even Colors Kannada repeats movies many times.

Bro I had compared 1 month back in a single channel not sister channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock