Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Bro I had compared 1 month back in a single channel not sister channels.
But what I meant is different bro!
Udaya TV had telecasted Kurigalu Sir Kurigalu on July 18th and they telecasted the same movie yesterday(9th August) on Udaya Movies.
Not even a month got over and they repeated the same movie.
I agree with what you say :tup: , but do understand with what I'm trying to say.

As expected, I am getting Hit dinada Feeling everyday :LOL: 🤣
Lol .one of the best tag line for the channel -hit dinada feeling😂😂.better to see movies in my tab.thanks to public movies and kasturi atleast they providing best pq .udaya movie , Star suvarna plus pq not good, still 100times better than zee picture.
ckc is fine movie channel in Kannada tv.

Lol .one of the best tag line for the channel -hit dinada feeling😂😂.better to see movies in my tab.thanks to public movies and kasturi atleast they providing best pq .udaya movie , Star suvarna plus pq not good, still 100times better than zee picture.
ckc is fine movie channel in Kannada tv.
Among Kannada movie channels,
Colors Kannada Cinema has the best PQ.
They telecast many (even old) movies in
16:9 ratio.

Last edited:
Are there any chances for Zee to dub Jodha Akbar! One of the hit properties of Zee TV..

If Chandhra Nandhini becomes a hit, Zee May dub Jodha Akbar as well since both has Rajat as hero!

Even though both shows were produced by Ekta Kapoor 😣 ,Jodha Akbar as really better than Chandhra Nandhini!

Are there any chances for Zee to dub Jodha Akbar! One of the hit properties of Zee TV..

If Chandhra Nandhini becomes a hit, Zee May dub Jodha Akbar as well since both has Rajat as hero!

Even though both shows were produced by Ekta Kapoor 😣 ,Jodha Akbar as really better than Chandhra Nandhini!
It will be flop.

Chandra Nandini may get <3 tvr
Ashoka chakravathi failed to get 2 tvr against mahabharata.while the dubbed quality is also good(my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock