Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

It should get 5+ tvr. Can it get. No. So it is flop
Why should it get 5+?

I still have a doubt whether Suvarna will place Chandhira Nandhini at 8 pm 😑

I guess they'll extend Seetheya Rama to 1 hour after Mahabharatha ends

Why should it get 5+?

I still have a doubt whether Suvarna will place Chandhira Nandhini at 8 pm 😑

I guess they'll extend Seetheya Rama to 1 hour after Mahabharatha ends
They will not extend. Already mayajala,mathe vasantha,and Chandra Nandini time is not fixed.

They will not extend. Already mayajala,mathe vasantha,and Chandra Nandini time is not fixed.
Yes..but I dont think these ones will fetch much ratings for Suvarna.. Atlast they may be pushed to do this..

Atleast they will work hard to stay in 3rd place.. Already CK and Udaya are giving a very tough competition! If they are bringing Seetheya Rama and Radha Krishna to half an hour, mostly they will go to 4th place

High chances mathe vasantha will be at 9.30pm.

Yes.. I too heard the same.. Reducing RK to half hour will seriously result in loss of Suvarna GRP,already Mahabhartha reduced to half an hour, we cant say that Seetheya Rama will fetch much ratings as like Mahabaratha!

I not insulting anybody,I am saying real facts.
Star suvarna should concentrate only on 5-11 slots and should get more viewers.
But what their doing is bringing all dubbed content and filling all slots is not good.
If it was original then there is no problem.
I think they are trying to beat zee kannada without any work.
I am happy with udaya they are trying to bring original serial. And also they are maintaining limit.
Suvarna should try any reality show.
Hard work make success.
(My opinion)

I not insulting anybody,I am saying real facts.
Star suvarna should concentrate only on 5-11 slots and should get more viewers.
But what their doing is bringing all dubbed content and filling all slots is not good.
If it was original then there is no problem.
I think they are trying to beat zee kannada without any work.
I am happy with udaya they are trying to bring original serial. And also they are maintaining limit.
Suvarna should try any reality show.
Hard work make success.
(My opinion)
They can't even beat Udaya if they continue to do this..

They are telecasting each and every show that are eligible for dubbing, at once, which is very very bad! They will not end all these shows correctly also,few of the shows will have abrupt ending as like Suvarna 's original ones!
Suvarna's ideology doesn't seem good..

Coming to Udaya, they dont have many fiction properties to dub.. They remade 2 top fictions of Sun TV, so they can't dub them...
Also SunTV does not use Kannada artists much ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock