Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Ayt76P5.jpg

Upcoming episode may good,let's wait .
Next week punith Rajkumar definitely ratings increase.

Troll pages are trolling because of paid ads.
I think maja talkies team should change thier strategy. From my observation maja talkies showing same content ,same punching dialogues.on this tough competition this show must bring some more creative ideas

Udaya tv started to repeat movie suryavamsha is comming for third time,ranavikrama also repeating.
So they should stop repeating movies.udaya TV has its own value.repeating may help zp or ckc.
They have started to telecast Suryavamsha again at prime slots.

Before, they were telecasting this movie during afternoon slots that too on weekdays.

As far as I know, this movie has not been telecasted on Udaya Movies.

⚠️Good news ⚠️
Colors super launching very soon with mixed youth drama horror shows
Containing both original remake and dubbs to cater 360 audience new shows including biggest reality shows . New way of introducing audience to international standard also with slight through of light on real issues.
Get ready to welcome back your favorite channel super tv ❤️

⚠Good news ⚠
Containing both original remake and dubbs to cater 360 audience new shows including biggest reality shows . New way of introducing audience to international standard also with slight through of light on real issues.
Get ready to welcome back your favorite channel super tv ❤
So chances r there of HD version of super? Soon

⚠Good news ⚠
Get ready to welcome back your favorite channel super tv ❤
Bro can you paste source link😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock