Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

They have started to telecast Suryavamsha again at prime slots.

Before, they were telecasting this movie during afternoon slots that too on weekdays.

As far as I know, this movie has not been telecasted on Udaya Movies.
Suryavamsha was 3rd most Watched movie during lockdown.. That's Why they are doing like this..

Last edited:
⚠Good news ⚠
Colors super launching very soon with mixed youth drama horror shows
Containing both original remake and dubbs to cater 360 audience new shows including biggest reality shows . New way of introducing audience to international standard also with slight through of light on real issues.
Get ready to welcome back your favorite channel super tv ❤
Then sure colors SUPER gets good viewers & success. Its impressions also increases, if increased in short time it is a huge success for colors SUPER. Personally, my favorite channel is Colors SUPER.

⚠Good news ⚠
Containing both original remake and dubbs to cater 360 audience new shows including biggest reality shows . New way of introducing audience to international standard also with slight through of light on real issues.
Viacom18-Sony merge might bring huge changes.

Hoping the channel to relaunch with good shows and that should be successful!! :love:

⚠Good news ⚠
Dubbed content means Naagini3 dubbed as Nagakannike3 (telecasting in 6to7pm good)

Nagakannike 3 will telecast in colorskannada itself from September midweek onwards once Nagakannike 2 ends.
No . Slot where is available possible only 5to6pm slot only. Present telecasting one serial end then possible at 10pm slot. Weekend they will never telecast.

My guess Nagakannike3 comes in colorssuper only.

No Slot where is available possible only 5to6pm slot only. Present telecasting one serial end then possible at 10pm slot. Weekend they will never telecast.

My guess Nagakannike3 comes in colorssuper only.
Nagakanike getting good ratings in 10.00 slots.so n3 may continue in ck only.

Nagakanike getting good ratings in 10.00 slots.so n3 may continue in ck only.
Yes Nagakannike 3 will telecast in colorskannada itself that to on 10pm slot only.
Already Nagakannike 3 dubbing has completed only it should telecast from September.

In Kannada news channels one of worst channel. Doing small incident to big.
Mainly this channel should be banned😠
Public tv,suvarna news,digvijaya news(new addition),btv news.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock