Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

I agree but what about the money we subscribers pay to these channels!? To watch movies / shows like this?? See the screenshot which I have attached. Big CK logo and two advertisements take so much of space!
Of course the film will retelecast . But they can't waste their chance to promote.

Colors at end showed bahubali conclusion coming soon. Weather they have rights or is it in film it self

Colors at end showed bahubali conclusion coming soon. Weather they have rights or is it in film it self
According to me what I feel is they might bring Bahubali 2. As they had dubbed Bahubali they might show correct end or they might show conclusion to viewers. I think.

There is such a part within the movie at the end. So can't assure that BB 2 in Colors Kannada.
Just go through south rights,
Bahubali 1, Tamil - Jaya TV
Telugu- Star Maa
Malayalam- Mazhavil manorama
Kannada- Colors Kannada.
Bahubali 2, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam- Star India.
So there is chance for Star Suvarna in Kannada. On the other hand, Star India acquired the complete south rights of BB2, there were no theatrical version in Kannada. So that deal may have excepted Kannada then.

Already somebody uploaded full movie of bahubali Kannada movie in YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock