Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Don't know about kannadati.but in FB title they have written hoomale.so I posted here.
Coz, this sequence had been shot to promote Hoomale. Yaduvir was the guest in Kannadathi. I think CK social media admin posted the TV version where they have all these details. I'm sure, video is part of Kannadathi..

But we need to wait for today's Hoomale episode to confirm who wrote the story.

Last edited:
Coz, this sequence had been shot to promote Hoomale. Yaduvir was the guest in Kannadathi. I think CK social media admin posted the TV version where they have all these details. I'm sure, video is part of Kannadathi..

But we need to wait for today's Hoomale episode to confirm who wrote the story.
Yes it is part of kannadati .title was misleading .sorry for confusion.title song -varjijasri venugopal so it confirmed that it is of kannadati
JnQ5Omt.jpg

Yes it is part of kannadati .title was misleading .sorry for confusion.title song -varjijasri venugopal so it confirmed that it is of kannadati
JnQ5Omt.jpg
I think this promotional video belongs to hoomale. But won't air on tv

Anubandha awards promo released.
It looks grand this time . They have went with gold theme this time

Anubandha awards promo released.
It looks grand this time . They have went with gold theme this time
Dec10th coming 20years of Etv kannada launch (maybe this time event will shoot that date). I was little disappointed because I expected two saparete events but atleast in Anubandha awards Colorskannada should made Big event .

Really this time Anubandha awards interested compared last year and Kannadathi and Nannarasiradhe spacial attractions and also all are new Serials for this year awards.

In the kannada BARC programs list colors kannada and zee kannada programs are like family members and star suvarna programs are like guests😆

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock