Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

I think you have disappointed for hoomale countdown.
Even bahubali countdown have been distrubed the serial also and adds are distrubed from 13 days.
But, that was comparatively smaller than Hoo Male Countdown.

But, that was comparatively smaller than Hoo Male Countdown.
No bro .both are same. Movie telecast will small screen.where serial telecasts in full screen.so it look like big when watching movie.
Another one you know that bahubali arrow was comming in middle of screen while serials are telecasting.

Only udaya telecast movie without adds on it.
Not only colors and zee Even Suvarna telecast with more adds on screen.

I think you have disappointed for hoomale countdown.
Even bahubali countdown have been distrubed the serial also and adds are distrubed from 13 days.
I'm not at all against of Hoomale or its promotion but the way the ads took up most of the screen space was disappointing...

According to me bahubali may get 4-5 tvr.
Hoomale will get 4 tvr.

According to me bahubali may get 4-5 tvr.
Hoomale will get 4 tvr.
It will be really interesting to see the ratings. It was tough competition. Probably Bahubali will have upper hand in bahubali vs. ega vs. petta race...

Hoomale response is good in social media, if same response it gets during TV telecast then definitely it will get 3 or 4+ ratings..

ADDkWlN.jpg
hoomale
Kathe -param

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock