Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

I think Radhakrishna will shift to afternoon slot.rukku will come to 8.30 and YSL in 8.00pm.
If that happens then RK might become the most timings changed serial in Kannada tv history..It has already aired in 7pm,9pm, 9:30pm,8pm, 8:30pm slots..

Last edited:
Didn’t it rebrand on 5 October? How many rebrands?
Bro they have all filled with dubbed serial.it was not getting any ratings.

But now all new original serial and reality show will start with help of biggboss Kannada.this time with the event they are revamping.

Oct 5 we ourselves thought like revamp.but nothing did.

Last edited:
Wth is STAR Suvarna doing? With so good rebranding and graphics, they should have revamped their fiction lineup. Like what Plus, Pravah and Jalsha quickly did after rebrand. I am totally against Radhakrishna Kannada slot in primetime. It should have been in 6 to 7 pm. Sarasu, remake of hit Bangla serial Mohor, should have been put to 8 PM. If Suvarna cannot do this, they will see failure again. :dodgy2::sleepy2:
Star Suvarna got Big Success from Dubbing Serials Only, After Starting Mohor Remake Sarasu Star Suvarna Lost more viewership, Why you want Sarasu 8 PM First Read the Radha Krishna Fans Comments in Social media they want Serial 1 Hour, if they Air Sarasu 8 PM Channel Viewers Will Start Boycutting Star Suvarna, This is Reason for Star Suvarna Airing Another Original Mythology Serial Yediyuru Siddhalingeshwara at 8 PM and Radha Krishna Reduced to 30 Minutes at 8:30 PM.

I Guess Zee will Sure launching Another Youth oriented GEC Channel in Kannada TV Market Coming year, in that channel they will Airing Both Dubbed and Original Contents.

I Guess Zee will Sure launching Another Youth oriented GEC Channel in Kannada TV Market Coming year, in that channel they will Airing Both Dubbed and Original Contents.
If that happens zee Kannada will fall badly. Already zee picchar has effected. If they follow same steps as colors it will be disaster. Star suvarna plus will rebrand back to movies soon . Colors super is good only because Viacom wants bigg boss but they are not ready to loose fiction for it.

Colors super relaunch 2021
dVdg6IF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock