Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

If that happens zee Kannada will fall badly. Already zee picchar has effected. If they follow same steps as colors it will be disaster. Star suvarna plus will rebrand back to movies soon . Colors super is good only because Viacom wants bigg boss but they are not ready to loose fiction for it.
Zee Kannada Achieved Target Staying No 1 Position from January 2019 and Still in Same position, So Zee expanding New Genre Channels likely Movie To 2nd GEC to Music Channel, Zee did in Marathi too and Similarly Viacom too did In Kannada TV Market Success of Colors Kannada they launched 2nd GEC and movie Channel.

Zee Kannada Achieved Target Staying No 1 Position from January 2019 and Still in Same position, So Zee expanding New Genre Channels likely Movie To 2nd GEC to Music Channel, Zee did in Marathi too and Similarly Viacom too did In Kannada TV Market Success of Colors Kannada they launched 2nd GEC and movie Channel.
Zee can go for youth channel..It has good bunch of talent artists due to its reality shows. Can utilize those talents for weekday show with limit budget.

Badly want zee to enter music gener. Hope zee considers music channel instead of movie and also shift saregamapa to music channel

If Colors Super Relaunching Rumour Is true, than we can say Colors Super have made Huge Revenues from Dubbed Serials, also these Dubbed Serials have Huge Viewership in Different OTT Platforms.

If Colors Super Relaunching Rumour Is true, than we can say Colors Super have made Huge Revenues from Dubbed Serials, also these Dubbed Serials have Huge Viewership in Different OTT Platforms.
1000000% true. The intention was simple to pull out profit as much as possible

As per some Sources Dangal Kannada also revamp in Jan 15th
Still auditions are going I don't think it will launch soon. As channel launch has not even been 1year. If revamped so soon it shows instability of channel

Colors super relaunch 2021
dVdg6IF.jpg
From where you got this poster bro,
I have searched all fb, insta and twitter pages of both CK and CS, didn't find it.
Is it official poster or a fan made poster?

My observation:
Reason behind success of Colors super channel .

1. Fiction story (different than other channels serials or unique )
2 . CK and CS working team saparete but only head common he can decide which channel which program to launch (final decision).
3 . Decision more favourable towards CK then CS (first importance always Colorskannada).
4.this channel capturing missed generation viewers from other channels through the youth and older oriented Serials, reality show weekdays , crime story show etc.
5 . In above works still they need break market then BiggBoss type of show nead , without Biggboss type of also channel can break market but it's take time to break market .
6 . So my point BiggBoss is just show nothing more without this show Colors super can run successfully .

Both Zee and Star have capacity to run another channel (investment wise above then colors) but also need saparete working including writer team, technical team its create content overlap less chance.with dubbed contents can get avg profit but not get as much as original content (both profit & viewership) .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock