Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

1000000% true. The intention was simple to pull out profit as much as possible
They should not End Dubbed Serials, Because they made Huge Revenues from Dubbed Serials and Original Serials Before Lockdown itself struggled in Both TVR and Revenue, moreover Colors Super all Original Serials struggles to Cross 1.5 TVR before lockdown itself, Viacom/Colors Should Continue Dubbed Serials in Some Slots To Recover Heavy Losses of Original Serials.

I heard that Star Suvarna Plus Gross Rating Point Increased from Mahabharata and Radha Krishna, sadly they are planned soon Revamp as movie Channel, But sure they are Changing decision in last minute, If they are going to Revamp as 2nd GEC to Air Dubbed Contents, it's Good move for Television Viewers.

I
They should not End Dubbed Serials, Because they made Huge Revenues from Dubbed Serials and Original Serials Before Lockdown itself struggled in Both TVR and Revenue, moreover Colors Super all Original Serials struggles to Cross 1.5 TVR before lockdown itself, Viacom/Colors Should Continue Dubbed Serials in Some Slots To Recover Heavy Losses of Original Serials.

I heard that Star Suvarna Plus Gross Rating Point Increased from Mahabharata and Radha Krishna, sadly they are planned soon Revamp as movie Channel, But sure they are Changing decision in last minute, If they are going to Revamp as 2nd GEC to Air Dubbed Contents, it's Good move for Television Viewers.
It will end 3 serials are almost in final stage 20 -25 episodes left.
And muddu bangara may shift to afternoon. They will sustain ashoka Caz it has huge fan base and more urban viewers 🤑

Week 49 online trp colors kannada :
1. Ginirama
3. Geeta
4. Kannadati
5. Nammane Yuvarani
7. Nannarasi Radhe
9. Mithuna Rashi.

So Next week Sathya and Nagini 2 easily win the Both 9 and 9:30 slots, Zee done Great Strategy introducing Sathya Character in Gatimela and JJ Serials Mahasangama.
Sathya got rating as expected 👍

Kamali should shift to 6PM..New show at 6.30 and 7PM
Paaru is getting bored, story seems saturated. Need some change in story line.
End Brahmagantu. Extremely boring
Sathya Ratings As Expected, it's going unstoppable like Gattimela and Jothe Jotheyali.

Week 49th data .
xEXDGdx.jpg

qWCQYsd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock