General Discussion on DD Free Dish

I have bought solid 7272 dlx hd box recently.but wifi is not working why?it have H-264'H 265,hd,mpeg4 also.i want to know why wifi not working in this box?
Are Freesat all channels working? and is your remote universal or normal?, I'm planning to buy solid 7272dlx please help me on this

Are Freesat all channels working? and is your remote universal or normal?, I'm planning to buy solid 7272dlx please help me on this
Only SD Freesat channels will work because it doesn't support 10bit. You can buy this box because price is lower than solid 7272 and supports h.265. YouTube and online features will not work in this box.

Only SD Freesat channels will work because it doesn't support 10bit. You can buy this box because price is lower than solid 7272 and supports h.265. YouTube and online features will not work in this box.
Thanks 🙏

Hi,
I am planning to buy dd free dish set top box, with HD mpeg 4.
I have a non-smart tv (Onida 2007 model) Wanted to know whether it's possible to play YouTube videos if I purchase a box with Wifi support.
I checked with a nearby dealer, he said it's not possible even if you buy a wifi adapter.

Hi,
I have a non-smart tv (Onida 2007 model) Wanted to know whether it's possible to play YouTube videos if I purchase a box with Wifi support.
I checked with a nearby dealer, he said it's not possible even if you buy a wifi adapter.
Watching YouTube on Dd Free Dish Set Top Box is a very difficult task. You should go for FTA Android Box or any dth company's Android Box.

Hi,
YouTube possible only when you connect Line wire from WiFi router to STB (if line wire option available on STB)

YouTube possible only when you connect Line wire from WiFi router to STB (if line wire option available on STB)
Simply go for solid 6165 hevc 10bit box it's working all type formats like mpeg2,4,hd,hevc 8bit and 10bit support also YouTube working it's cost 1800 rs in solid website
Solid4u.in

Simply go for solid 6165 hevc 10bit box it's working all type formats like mpeg2,4,hd,hevc 8bit and 10bit support also YouTube working it's cost 1800 rs in solid website
Solid4u.in
You quoted wrong person bhai, i am already user of 6165.

Any news about launching of DD Tamil HD on DDFD?
Current situation of DD Free Dish
Total TPs- 1
Total channels- 22TV(4HD+18SD) + 8 Radio
Probably Free bandwidth- 6HD/12SD channels

My Views- Recently, Prasar Bharati had announced that HD versions of all the channels will also be launched soon. And currently Dd Free Dish is not in such a state that it can carry all HD the channels. If the government does not add other TPs to DD free dish then I think only national channels will be available in HD form on DD free dish and regional HD channels will not be available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock