General Discussion on DD Free Dish

Yahi naam Mila tha, rakhne ke liye
T:- That's the name they got, to keep
iXNYxnb.png

(Source- Brainly)
:p;)
Raapchik means kadak as per my opinion

Hope it doesn't show pervert 18+ content
Every channel is good before coming on Dd Free Dish. After coming on Dd Free Dish, they start looking at money and money only. Like Popular tv, Before coming on Dd Free Dish, they used to show movies and shows in Assamese language but what today, Today they shows ADs and devotional shows.

I have bought solid 7272 dlx hd box recently.but wifi is not working why?it have H-264'H 265,hd,mpeg4 also.i want to know why wifi not working in this box?

I have bought solid 7272 dlx hd box recently.but wifi is not working why?it have H-264'H 265,hd,mpeg4 also.i want to know why wifi not working in this box?
You will need to install an external WiFi router in your STB. And if it is also from Solid then it will work 100%. All wifi routers will not work, only some will work.

GSAT-15 has 24 ku TPs. And now only 15 to 17 TPs are in use. And now only 3 years of life are left. So why doesn't ISRO give some TPs to Dd Free Dish?

You will need to install an external WiFi router in your STB. And if it is also from Solid then it will work 100%. All wifi routers will not work, only some will work.
And don't buy WiFi router because youtube will not work in solid 7272dlx

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock