General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Just called CC to request Toonami...

They said they will add the channel based on Customer base's demand only....

So we all should mail to videocon d2h for our needed channels...

They are really hearing customers demand....

So If anyone is requesting for any channel then kindly mention the name of the channel in this GD thread we all will mail them with the name of that channel for taking feedback.

I will request d2h users to mail them for addition of Toonami...

We can also bash them on FB/twitter...

Is d2h gonna add any malayalam channel? Bcoz their add showing 37 malayalam channels and services,
I think d2h has total 36 channels including a malayalam radio channel,

Is d2h gonna add any malayalam channel? Bcoz their add showing 37 malayalam channels and services,
I think d2h has total 36 channels including a malayalam radio channel,
Bro, Iam having both Dishtv and Videocon having base pack (99 + tamil pack) in both . After September ,in dishtv-videocon,whether any pack price change will be there in d2h since my pack expires this december.

Is sun music HD channel telecasting in in real HD? I feel the quality has downgraded these days.. I don't find much difference between their SD and HD channels.. Feel like I'm wasting my money on subscription to HD.. What you feel guys?

Is sun music HD channel telecasting in in real HD? I feel the quality has downgraded these days.. I don't find much difference between their SD and HD channels.. Feel like I'm wasting my money on subscription to HD.. What you feel guys?
They play non HD songs too. It's not a HD only channel. Not Sun Music. All Sun network channels are not HD only.

One of the reason is they started telecasting sd channels in 16:9 that's why you feel less differences between HD and sd channel. In my view history TV HD and sd channels are not much difference in sun direct

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock