General Discussion & Updates about d2h

guys what could happen ??
d2h will remove all sony and ten sports channels soon ?

source - Videocon d2h Facebook

Don't worry nothing will happen.Both cannot live without each other.Both will come to a common ground and you will see more channels coming like Sony ESPN HD.

bro , there is no space to add other sports channels - SonyEspn HD , Ten 2 HD , Ten 3 HD
u know lcn 932 is AXN hd
will they change english entertainment HD channels line up ?

bro , there is no space to add other sports channels - SonyEspn HD , Ten 2 HD , Ten 3 HD
u know lcn 932 is AXN hd
will they change english entertainment HD channels line up ?

Don't worry ,Bro Space will also be created and channels will also be added if everything is settled with regards to agreement and money between the two.

Need a help guys.. I have 2 stbs in home.. The main having south silver and other south silver mirror... If I subscribe to any add on in main stb, will it also be mirrored to other stb for free?

Any idea when will Videocon d2h add star sports select sd channels. Most of the dth providers have added these channels already

Any idea when will Videocon d2h add star sports select sd channels. Most of the dth providers have added these channels already
There is no news of Star sport Select channel on D2H.The agreement will only be done when both agree ie Star and D2h along with Dishtv.Dishtv and D2h SD users miss Wimbeldon-2017.Lets hope this is done as soon as possible.

any news adding ten 2 hd, ten 3 hd & sony espn hd channels on d2h platform
As per above news all Sony Channels are going off from D2h .If the agreement goes through then the channels could be added.It will take close to 1 and 1.5 months..Lets see when its done

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock