General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Please help me
How to get 9xO and Mastii channel in Gold Lite pack.. These channels already available in Flexi pack..
Gold Lite = Flexi pack + Gold lite topup

Sony Ten 2 :hd and 3 :hd addition will be not happened till d2h changes LCN of sports HD channels genre..

No any LCN left in HD sports category...:)

Please help me
How to get 9xO and Mastii channel in Gold Lite pack.. These channels already available in Flexi pack..
Gold Lite = Flexi pack + Gold lite topup
Channels are already added.
Please refresh your ID;)

Sony Ten 2 :hd and 3 :hd addition will be not happened till d2h changes LCN of sports HD channels genre..

No any LCN left in HD sports category...:)
Vishnu bro LCN will only be created when dishtv says yes to Sony. Khudh to dube ge sanam tumhe bhe le doobenge :).

Do you want all HD channels within your affordable price like you are gettin now Or you are OK with keepin knief on your pocket as a customer .
Rom1mor bro.Not adding channels in the name of price increase is not the correct thing.Nominal price increase is Ok with time and they are already increasing the prices.D2h is already profitable and other dth are also making money.Whats wrong if I am demanding channels.Channels are launched for masses and if dth does not add for one or other reasons what's the fun of having a dth.By the way I will leave it here and I will move to a certain Dth who carries my desired channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock