General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Guys I have a question. In MAP tool when I select my desired channels and click on 'proceed', a window with two table pops up. Left table represents my selected package details and right one is titles as 'best value combo' which is a suggested package from D2H. Now, if I want to choose package as per the D2H suggestion, how do I do it? Because clicking on 'submit' button below the tables will submit my chosen package only.

Any help is appreciated :hs:

With D2h combos there are many add-on are available best of marathi, mega marathi, hindi khel, hindi cricket, english cricket etc. Its Like d2h old package system. Looking interesting to subscribe :surprised: but d2h tarrif not giving info of price in it :wall: :angry2: anybody give info on it :huh: if somewhere on website :smile2:

this are combos. I talking about addons. Which created by d2h for this combo packs . We can opt for combo plus add on. .there are many add ons are for this combos. .
no addons introduced by d2h exclusively ,

Guys I have a question. In MAP tool when I select my desired channels and click on 'proceed', a window with two table pops up. Left table represents my selected package details and right one is titles as 'best value combo' which is a suggested package from D2H. Now, if I want to choose package as per the D2H suggestion, how do I do it? Because clicking on 'submit' button below the tables will submit my chosen package only.

Yes, I also have this query. How to select their best value combo? It costs lesser than the one I selected and IDK how. And btw its not under d2h recommended combos in any language.

Names of some addons applicable for d2h combos . Best of marathi, Mega marathi, mega gujarati, best of oriya , mega oriya, hindi khel, hindi cricket, english cricket, english premium sports, mega sports, etc. Channel details are there but price not there

It is just a gimmick, you can't select anything but you can submit or modify your pack again. Just for customer satisfaction they added that option, if you see the details of both channel selection option you will realise this is a gimmick and are not comparing anything.
If it is genuine then they should give two submit button, one for each..

It is just a gimmick, you can't select anything but you can submit or modify your pack again. Just for customer satisfaction they added that option, if you see the details of both channel selection option you will realise this is a gimmick and are not comparing anything.
If it is genuine then they should give two submit button, one for each..
You are right. Both table showed same a-la-carte channels I selected. And bouquet name showed in suggested table as MAP, which is non-existent. The suggestion table is useless.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock