General Discussion & Updates about d2h

When I try to select channels all 100 FTA channels are pre selected.. I cannot remove any of them. anyone else have same issue??

Is missed call numbers working for subscribe channels as a-la-carte? :huh:

Seen some D2h replies in Twitter, They replying persons look like our DDF members, like Mayur, Chandrashekar, Vishnu, Amit etc. etc.

I this you guys...

This is pathetic.Not doing the basic things properly like channels available on platform and so on.Looks like a heavy refresher training is required for them @dino29 bro.

Finally today Call connected customer care . I was having many problems. Mine monthly amount is 290 but website was showing 332 . They corrected it.
But problem is still about sony yay and Sony wah. I told I not getting it . Cc say sir this channels not availble on our platform :angry2: :wall:
I told this are available on d2h. That CC guy told wait sir and disconneted call :angry2:

Finally today Call connected customer care . I was having many problems. Mine monthly amount is 290 but website was showing 332 . They corrected it.
But problem is still about sony yay and Sony wah. I told I not getting it . Cc say sir this channels not availble on our platform :angry2: :wall:
I told this are available on d2h. That CC guy told wait sir and disconneted call :angry2:

Good that u did not ask about Travel XP as they would have told that it's available and activated it thereafter in ur account, post this u might have noticed that u r able to view Sony Wah now. This is sad reality of present scheme of functioning in d2h.

Dont know what they doing.? Now They removed Star Sports 1 HD :angry2: from my accont :angry2:
Now how I subscribe it? :huh: anybody help because a-la-carte + base pack doesn't working..
Creat my own pack option may creat more problem I feel? :huh:

I just fedup with CC :wall:

Last edited:
I have been facing similar issue since the migration. I had selected Sony Ten 1 HD as a-la-carte, but instead Sony Ten 2 HD got activated :angry2:! Called several times CC, but they always told me Sony Ten 1 HD is already activated! Secondly I chose Dsoprts as a+la+carte, but they activated 'Discovery Infotainment and sports pack' where Dsports in included, yet I'm not able to get that channel :wall:.

The whole system of D2H is messed up big time :angry2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock