General Discussion & Updates about d2h

You are right. Both table showed same a-la-carte channels I selected. And bouquet name showed in suggested table as MAP, which is non-existent. The suggestion table is useless.

For me there were few changes.. I selected zee tamil in a la carte.. But the recommended showed zee tamil prime SD bouquet..
Finally zee tamil prime bouquet got activated when I submitted

The Dish-d2h team is completely messed up!

They were so loving towards the new TRAI rule but unexpectedly a break up has happened.

The Dish-d2h team is completely messed up!

They were so loving towards the new TRAI rule but unexpectedly a break up has happened.
bro try to find out price info of applicable addons on d2h combos. d2h created new addon for combos. Tarrif app not have price info :wall:

Response from TRAI, cc'd in complaint email to d2h CC.
Dear Sir/Madam,
We have received your mail. Thank you for writing to TRAI. Your grievance has been forwarded to your Service Provider for an early resolution. Through press release issued on 31st January 2019, TRAI has specifically instructed all the Service Providers that no pack should be forcefully imposed upon the subscribers. Customers are free to choose Free to Air channels and/ or pay channels either on a-la-carte or in the form of bouquet or any combination thereof.

What is wrong with d2h website and app , trying from last few days to login but still unable to do so. :mad::angry2:

I am not able to subscribe any HD combo from any source like app, website, aur cc.
No HD Combo is shown on map tool.

Please help me in this concern

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock