General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Employees of d2h are shameless bunch of people. Instead managing the customer queries you people are promoting schemes and celebrating DEVD in social media. Their website is not working, call center is not working. Even after recharging,I am not able to view channels as account balance is not updated. Looting money from people. They should merge with political parties for looting public money. SHAMELESS BUNCH OF id*otS..

Guys I just heard D2H has launched ch no 997 where customer can select their desired package and submit the same. I am currently in office so can't check. Has it really been launched? If so, is the process smooth and implemented properly? Anybody has any idea??

Guys I just heard D2H has launched ch no 997 where customer can select their desired package and submit the same. I am currently in office so can't check. Has it really been launched? If so, is the process smooth and implemented properly? Anybody has any idea??
Yeah that LCN is available which will re-direct you to Choose your pack in active services from where you can chose your pack and then they will give you a code which you will need to message to d2h

TRAI replied to my complaint email to d2h, but absolutely no response from d2h themselves. Neither in email nor via Twitter for last 3 days. I have given up on these frauds. Since there is no way to get back the recharge amount, I am planning to use the service till expiry and then not recharge ever again. Switching to streaming services I guess is the best option.

D2h cheating every day by reducing my validity. Also getting account updated message everyday.😔😾😾

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock