General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I've selected broadcaster bouquets and a-la-carte channels as per my requirement on 1st feb because their systems were unresponsive on 31st January. They activated the new pack on 4th feb but instead of all bouquets and channels that I selected,only few were activated and we missed our favorite programs till today because I was unable to connect to care since last 4-5 days.Today call got connected and I asked the too many questions regarding pack to clear my doubts then she transferred my call to senior and he told me to choose channels again so I visited d2h site and when I saw there that I can't remove basic tier channels i.e.FTA (185 channels :oops: ) I reported it immediately and he told me TRAI has made them mandatory :biggrin:
told him only DD channels are but he refused it so I said okay but what about broadcaster bouquets ? Why all bouquets aren't there on your site ? How can I select particular bouquet if it is not there in the list ? He said, "There are all bouquets available and still if you can't see them in the list,you cannot activate them :wall: I was left with only one word 'Seriously ???'
Now they're deducting 14rs/day and still I don't have the channels which are most viewed by family members.We all are frustrated in this issue and seriously thinking over switching to another good operator :hb:
P.S. - I sent them too many emails,tweets,direct message over twitter,commented on fb post,called the care center(Success rate of call getting connected 5% :sleepy2:) but no resolution yet

You can understand the situation by reading this long comment :undecided:

Tariff App is updated with prices
33mykuf.jpg

Addons available for d2h combos
2ew2q14.jpg

but this add-ons created by alacarte prices of channels

There's been some changes in d2h online portal.Under My account menu only 4 options are showing.(My account,My recharge,Create your own plan,Logout).Addons are added under consumer corner menu.But still not available in map tool.

Guys I want you all to wait to get updated channel list because due to some busy circumstances I won't be able to update the channel list just after one addition.

Sorry

Guys I want you all to wait to get updated channel list because due to some busy circumstances I won't be able to update the channel list just after one addition.

Sorry
Its kk Don't Say Sorry Bro.
We have patience

Last edited:
D2H account refresh service is down. I am getting insufficient balance error. But sufficient balance available and recharge due is on 18th feb. Customer care numbers are down. Also refresh service through SMS also not working. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock