Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

No need of it.Sony also did it:(
True. Zee TV's logo looks very big because of the show name, and now Sony TV is doing it. They should follow Star Plus/Bharat by putting the show name in the opposite corner, or the English GECs (except Zee Café) by putting the show name at the side of the logo.

Same about colors while the show name is longer.Actually we have epg's for knowing about programs.
On DTHs, yes. But many cable networks do not have EPG for many channels. But EPG should be there for Hindi GECs as they are the most-watched channels in the country.
(For some people who might not understand, I am NOT talking about Sun TV. It is the No. 1 but Hindi GECs overall account for most of the Top 10 slots.)

On DTHs, yes. But many cable networks do not have EPG for many channels. But EPG should be there for Hindi GECs as they are the most-watched channels in the country.
(For some people who might not understand, I am NOT talking about Sun TV. It is the No. 1 but Hindi GECs overall account for most of the Top 10 slots.)
Those who watch premium hindi channels,about 90% surely have epg.India is at the end stage of Digitalization.So IMO hindi pay channels need not display program names.it can be limited to FTA Gecs and Movie channels.For movies the display bar will be at the black bars.so it will not be a disturbance.Atleast they should limit it for displaying it to some seconds with certain intervals.Although I feel this is not a big problem.

Sony TV's recent logo is too small. Don't like it anymore. Previous logo size was suitable for the tv screen.

@JollyLNB bro Zee is the starter at marathi and Bangla roughly.But how Jalsha got dominancy over bangla movies and gec,while zee is dominant at marathi?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock