Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

We know that Republic Bharat will launching on 26 Jan 2019.
But what about TV9 Hindi & Lokmat Network's Hindi News channel. These channels also planning to launch in january. Any news about the launching??
No news yet so wait till March 1st week .

@JollyLNB bro Is 'Porus' in Sony Hit or flop? Is it true that its budget is 500 crore? Reply from others bros are also welcomed :tup:

@JollyLNB bro Is 'Porus' in Sony Hit or flop? Is it true that its budget is 500 crore? Reply from others bros are also welcomed :tup:
Porus was hit show. That's why after ending of 'Porus', Swastik has brought another show 'Chandragupta Maurya' on Sony.
Now another matter is Budget, although they declares 500 cr. budget, but I don't think so. It was just a promotional tricks.

Last edited:
Remember that Sun is not competing with lower-quality graphics channels like Star Maa (I say lower because Star Maa doesn't ever use its theme for movie premiere promos), but directly with Star Jalsha, which has the best presentation of all regional channels in any language. Zee Bangla and Colors Bangla are also there, but they are okay only (like Asianet or Star Maa).
Personally I like Star Vijay's graphics of all Star channels.It is different from the general behavior in which Star follows(crystals,red colour, square edges etc). It has a classic touch in execution.
Secondly I like Star Plus which is very crystal clear and neat graphics.Especially the placement of Hotstar and Star plus logo in the end of promos.
Star Jalsha's is good but now very old.
Star pravah I feel average.
Asianet graphics is good but not the best.
Among all the bad graphics are of Star maa and Star Suvarna. Star Suvarna's graphics is ok then but it became outdated now.They have to make top level graphics inorder to compete in the market.
Atlast Star maa while they are at top speed race in barc rating their graphics gone down. Their current graphics doesn't meet the minimum standard from a Star channel. Earlier they used the modified version of old Star plus graphics which is better than now.
Star maa graphics has been down graded to a stage that you called 'lower quality graphics channels' which a star channel is not familiar with 😂😂
NB:I am only saying about the graphics and not bothered or evaluated where ever they are using or not using it, how many times using it etc.

Last edited:
I Can Understand Your Feeling Bro! Let Me Explain!

Apart From These 2 Channels There Are So Many Channel Logos Available On That Site!I I Don't Need Reference Of These Sites To Simply Post As Launching Soon

You Knew About These 2 Channels Only After It Has Posted In DDF But I Know About These Channels And Some Other Channels From Initial Stages Itself!

Moreover All The Details Which I Receive About Channels Launch Can't Share Here! There Are Few Guys Who Takes SS Of Those Infos And Send It To SIPL To Confirmation (I Have Own Experience)

I Share A Certain Part Only Here! So As Of Now Enjoy With This News! Once Right Time Nears Will Post Stock Updates!

Just Chill! If Still You Want This Stop Means! Hit Report Button Mods Will Take Care! :););)
Totally off topic
Can u share Star Jalsha's current logo will be changed or not on February please please?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock