Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Must admit that under Modi Ji's government, there has been huge improvement in standard & working of Doordarshan/Prasar Bhararti. They have shown remarkable progress in upgrading technology, presentation and even content (work in progress, hopefully results will be there to see fully very soon). Also social media presence and management of their network has been fabulous, much better than even private channels in some cases. Impressed with the effort , dedication put in by new mangagement in overhauling our public broadcaster.

Watching Davis Cup 2019 highlights right now on DD Sports and comparing it with 2014 or earlier feeds. Even for a smaller tournament like this difference visible is huge. Hope DD keeps improving, wish to see more programs or sports on their channels :)

Last edited:
It's very injustice for private dth user when india matches have dd sports channel is blocked we also paid for this channel now bcse it is mandatory to active dd channel for this we pay rs 130 + taxes so what's say am I wrong??

They have shown remarkable progress in upgrading technology, presentation and even content (work in progress, hopefully results will be there to see fully very soon). Also social media presence and management of their network has been fabulous, much better than even private channels in some cases.
To me the best examples are the news channels: DD News, DD India and RSTV. For instance, while most of the regional DD channels were showing primitive 1990s coverage of the Lok Sabha elections, DD News was sharper than almost all the private channels and did not have graphics that assaulted your retina.

Last edited:
FTV not working properly in ADTV...

Buddies check its from Broadcaster or ADTV

FTV not working properly in ADTV...

Buddies check its from Broadcaster or ADTV
It's working on Tata Sky, what issue you are getting with that channel?

It's working on Tata Sky, what issue you are getting with that channel?

71Ivkux.jpg

DyDsUUp.jpg

Lots of Disturbance in ADTV

I also have problem with FTV. It's no longer showing midnight hot and other interesting shows. It has become Sanskari. :devilish:

Airtel has made arrangements for u regarding this on their live tv app. Please try it and u will forget all about ur current problems. All shows of ur interest also available in Catch Up TV mode, incase u r unable to watch original telecast :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock