Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

How does FTA International news channels which has no ads make money? Some are government funded but distributed by private companies in the country.

How does FTA International news channels which has no ads make money? Some are government funded but distributed by private companies in the country.

Yes ones like BBC, TV5Monde, ABC Australia, DW r govt funded and hence have limited budget for carriage fee... Much of delay in addition happens bcoz of failure to arrive to agreeable price. Ads r present on BBC which help somewhat in revenue but not much needed in such chs, they can manage... Also they r having single feeds catering to no. of regions hence cost of transmission or manpower is lot less... Ads r inserted for specific region using a special technique

Plan, Yaariyan scheduled to air on star gold 2 in next few days, must say star airs almost all of what is there in library across its chs...zee is also quite good and i really find it nice that Z Cinema HD plays bollywood movies all day.

Guys any updates about name changes, revamp, logo change or launch of Romedy Now HD, ID HD, UTV HD, Colors Cineplex?

Lastly how is it that Times Network chs blocks transmission of some films on ott platform for whom it does not have digital rights but other networks show all films on their ch feed present across ott platforms irrespective of whether they have digital rights or not

W

Kabirsingh flop arjun reddy hit film i think
Sahid can't match Vijay
Though I still think he tried to act really well and he did initially
Yes he might not be able to match vijay
But I think he was the only person in the bollywood industry who could have done such a great job and make it the 2nd highest grossing film of the year
If someone else would have done like arjun kapoor then it was a guaranteed disaster

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock