Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Zee has worst Picture Quality. Experience of watching movie in Zee is not good. Films like 2.0 look very bad on Zee Cinema SD at least the HD variant is better but that too compared to other channels it is poor. I have noticed there are many Zee Fans who think Zee is the best channel but this is not the case. Also Zee Tamil old movies clarity worst than Jaya TV
I understand all of you are the viewers of the star, so you are speaking so there is no need to speak more

I understand all of you are the viewers of the star, so you are speaking so there is no need to speak more
Everyone including well wishers of Zee know that it's Picture Quality is poor compared to other networks. Not denying the fact that Zee has good collection of movies but people should not just see those films they should enjoy it. Koi Mil Gaya, Karan Arjun clarity is better on Sony and that's a fact. The only areas where Zee is poor is it's Picture Quality and Audio Quality and News. Besides this Zee is 50-50 in serials. You are speaking as if you don't know the ground reality bro.

Please do not troll Zee because it is important not to troll but to give news here, that all channels have the same power at the top

Please do not troll Zee because it is important not to troll but to give news here, that all channels have the same power at the top
No one here is trolling Zee. We are only saying that Zee must improve its Picture Quality and Audio quality so that it should justify its huge collection of movies

Everyone including well wishers of Zee know that it's Picture Quality is poor compared to other networks. Not denying the fact that Zee has good collection of movies but people should not just see those films they should enjoy it. Koi Mil Gaya, Karan Arjun clarity is better on Sony and that's a fact. The only areas where Zee is poor is it's Picture Quality and Audio Quality and News. Besides this Zee is 50-50 in serials. You are speaking as if you don't know the ground reality bro.
It is a rumor about picture mistakes, but to see people means to increase the way to see entertainment.

No one here is trolling Zee. We are only saying that Zee must improve its Picture Quality and Audio quality so that it should justify its huge collection of movies
Zee's picture is bad or good, but in today's time, public means watching entertainment in any channel.

It's not about little thinking bro zee channels has perfectly maintained the movies but the pq is not good specially movies like koi mil Gaya karan arjun khoon bhari maang wanted veer 2.0 koyla etc etc.
it's ok but other channels guality problem

Compared to Sony, Zee's picture quality is bit low...but let me tell you it is watchable, & please grow up . Don't argue like kids Zee fan or star fan.. & if you don't like specific channel just unsubscribe.

Sorry for the off topic

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock