Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

It's Raavan (2010)
bUt87BE.jpg
3gp guality star network 🤣🤣

Any recent update on Jaya TV SD licence?

Mavis Satcom licenses were cancelled in 2018 which is put on hold by Delhi High Court. First let them win the case in Delhi High Court, then they can even think of having Jaya TV SD license remotely approved.

i) Accordingly, in view of denial of security clearance by MHA, it has been decided by the Competent Authority that- (i) the permission granted to M/s Mavis Satcom Limited for uplinking and downlinking of 03 News and Current Affairs TV Channel namely, „JAYA TV HD, „JAYAPLUS, „JAYAMAX‟ is hereby revoked and

(ii) the permission granted to one TV Channel „JMOVIE‟ and one teleport at Chennai is not renewed for further period after expiry of initial permission period. Therefore, the name of these TV channels and teleport are being removed from the permitted list of this Ministry with immediate effect.

The company should forthwith stop the operation of one teleport at Chennai and above mentioned 04 TV Channels namely „JAYA TV HD, „JAYAPLUS, „JAYAMAX‟ and „JMOVIE‟....”

It appears that on 15.04.2017, on account of conviction of one of the shareholders of the petitioner company i.e., Ms. Sasikala, pursuant to the judgment of the Supreme Court, the Intelligence Bureau asked the Ministry of Home Affairs to take a call in the matter.

The discussion with regard to the same is contained in a note dated 18.08.2017. A perusal of the note would show that certain security rating parameters have been stipulated in an internal policy formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. This policy, according to the note, was framed on 30.06.2015. The parameter adverted to against serial No.10 has been applied qua Ms. Sasikala, a shareholder in the petitioner company. The said parameter reads as follow: “... Prosecution under Prevention of Corruption Act for offences impacting adversely on economic security of the country...” (emphasis is mine) 7.4 Taking note of the aforementioned guiding parameter, the concerned authority proceeded to recommend denial of security clearance to the petitioner company

http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhcqrydisp_o.asp?pn=149709&yr=2018

Why Star not Showing Spiderman comic movies on Star Gold ?
Spiderman and The Amazing Spiderman Series Hindi Dubbed Version Rights with Star/UTV only

Mavis Satcom licenses were cancelled in 2018 which is put on hold by Delhi High Court. First let them win the case in Delhi High Court, then they can even think of having Jaya TV SD license remotely approved.

It appears that on 15.04.2017, on account of conviction of one of the shareholders of the petitioner company i.e., Ms. Sasikala, pursuant to the judgment of the Supreme Court, the Intelligence Bureau asked the Ministry of Home Affairs to take a call in the matter.

The discussion with regard to the same is contained in a note dated 18.08.2017. A perusal of the note would show that certain security rating parameters have been stipulated in an internal policy formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. This policy, according to the note, was framed on 30.06.2015. The parameter adverted to against serial No.10 has been applied qua Ms. Sasikala, a shareholder in the petitioner company. The said parameter reads as follow: “... Prosecution under Prevention of Corruption Act for offences impacting adversely on economic security of the country...” (emphasis is mine) 7.4 Taking note of the aforementioned guiding parameter, the concerned authority proceeded to recommend denial of security clearance to the petitioner company

http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhcqrydisp_o.asp?pn=149709&yr=2018
Let them improve the specs on their main channel. J Movie and Jaya Max although being sister channels have better programming

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock