Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Sony channels in india are broadcast by sun group(sun direct).
Above quote he said Sony channels Distributed by Sun network :LOL:
Here Sony = the electronics company, not Sony Pictures Networks India.
But my mistake quoted another quote and He Created confusion on Sony electronics company or TV network , Distribution company:biggrin:

Is dhinchak and 9xm channel is part of star network??
9xm is available live channel in Disney+hotstar

Last edited:
Is dhinchak and 9xm channel is part of star network??
9xm is available live channel in Disney+hotstar
🤦‍♂️
Dhinchaak is owned by Goldmines. You know this very well. There's just a syndication deal between them for few movies.
Even Aaj Tak & TV9 Bharatvarsh are available on hotstar that doesn't mean they're of Star network.

Star is airing 3T cricket match in 16:9 AR on SD chs. Hope they do so for international cricket too

Sony is playing with my feelings. I saw baseball is back on tv. I got excited. Turns out it was an ad for Fox Sports on WWE's broadcast. 😞

Stupid business decision to air matches in 16:9 on SD channels. What's the purpose of HD channels than?

Broadcaster should have motto of "Shut down SD to push the industry."

SD chs and HD chd have separate target audience and ad inventory sold on basis of that... Not possible to have single feed ... Only possible for niche chs that too differs based on various factors

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock