Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

looks like no cpl this year from sony sports network.

and this year also like last year no la liga from sony sports.
i say this because in below picture in hashtag's no mention of la liga and cpl but they mention bbl which still enough time to start .
48t2N9s.png

Last edited:
Star gold gets high viewership from the premier of 2 Hollywood films same week The lion king and one Friday night premier(ice Age continental drift) which they did which boosted their ratings this week, coming at number 2 overall. So Hollywood dubbed ones doing very good job for them they are doing from last 4 months or so for star. South movies like Bahubali 2(Sony) , bhairava(Sony) geeta govinda (zee), in top 5 including overall total and overall urban and koi mil gaya (zee Anmol)
And after seeing huge success of zee Anmol cinema which again back at DDFD I think other networks will also consider some channels of the hindi movies to be back on DDFD.
TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India

Last edited:
just like i prefer watching movies now for their awesome and stylised graphics, promos
To be honest Movies Now and Star Movies have extremely outdated graphics. Sony Pix, &flix, MNX and MN+ HD do a much better job.

However, Colors Infinity is definitely the best out there as far as English GECs are concerned. I also like Zee Café and AXN (R.I.P.).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock