Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

To be honest Movies Now and Star Movies have extremely outdated graphics. Sony Pix, &flix, MNX and MN+ HD do a much better job.

However, Colors Infinity is definitely the best out there as far as English GECs are concerned. I also like Zee Café and AXN (R.I.P.).

Movies Now presentation style may be decade old but still looks quite attractive..... It can b old but not dull or boring. Star World/Movies r still stuck in 2000's, no effort made to make promotional strategy pleasing to eyes, star movies working well bcoz of content.

&flix has bad pic quality, graphics r just ordinary and their telecast has so many hiccups, same goes for z cafe with even poorer content line up. Sony Pix is good but has limited content

Some improvement done finally sony pal showing marjaavan at 3 pm now and Allu Arjun's blockbuster movie Sarrainodu tommorw at 3 pm
So good that sony pal have started airing movies on weekends
So finally NEERAJ VYAS doing something good.

Last edited:
Good news for the viwers sony pal showing marjaavan at 3 pm now and Allu Arjun's movie Sarrainodu tommorw at 3 pm
So good that sony pal have started airing movies on weekends
So finally NEERAJ VYAS doing something good.
They started showing movies on weekends since the first week of july itself
From This Weekend Onwards, Sony Pal To Start Airing Movies In The Afternoon Slot At 3 PM As They Used To Do Before On Saturday And Sunday. No. 1 Dilwala On Saturday And Main Hoon Lucky The Racer On Sunday

What happened to colors cineplex's "something big (related to srk)" programming special on friendship day / rakahabandhan? Do not see anything about it in their schedule

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock