Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Bro Airing Of Singham Has Reduced Very Much Than Before And You Can't Just Blame Star Gold For Playing Singham Repeatedly, Even Sony Pix Plays Harry Potter Series Very Frequently
Bro Sony pix has limited content so repetition will be there but star has a HUGE LIBRARY
I know star has a very huge library and currently they are aggressive in acquisition of movies but doesn't mean that they don't have any shortcomings(as every network has shortcomings and upcomings) they will have to work on their repetition strategy
Currently they repeat bollywood, Hollywood and South movies

Last edited:
I should say Sun Bangla's graphics package is OK but not outstanding, and same with Zee Bangla. Within the Sun network, most channels are lacklustre in the graphics department but Sun Bangla, Surya and Udaya are at least halfway decent in my opinion.

No regional graphics can match Star Jalsha. I am not biased for being a Bengali but it really is the very best of any regional channel, and easily one of the best in India.
Oh I disagree. You must watch colors Kannada and colors Kannada cinema they have best graphics design. Also won many times

Oh I disagree. You must watch colors Kannada and colors Kannada cinema they have best graphics design. Also won many times
Colors Kannada is decent, the petal animations are nice, but eventually it is not going to be rock-solid consistent. Star Maa and most Star South channels suffer from the same problem. And Colors Kannada changes its graphics every year, which other channels do not do. Star Jalsha is one of the few that does not suffer from inconsistency, and I think Zee Tamil, Star Pravah and Sony Marathi do not either.

Last edited:
Bro Sony pix has limited content so repetition will be there but star has a HUGE LIBRARY
I know star has a very huge library and currently they are aggressive in acquisition of movies but doesn't mean that they don't have any shortcomings(as every network has shortcomings and upcomings) they will have to work on their repetition strategy
Currently they repeat bollywood, Hollywood and South movies
Yes Definitely Star Has Got A Very Huge Library And Now They Have Stopped Repeating Some Bollywood Movies Than Before Which Is A Good Thing

Viacom doing a good job with new Akshay kumar films that they renewed like phir hera pheri, aan, deewane hue pagal
There are showing them on prime slots on colors cineplex even after first airing
And nowadays sony max doing a good job with mardaani, they showed it few days ago at afternoon slot now they are showing it on 5 th August at 9:15 am

Last edited:
My Tweet To TRAI & MIB

Guys Please Tweet The Same

BGMgvhh.png

5/8/2020 wolfsburg vs shaktar at 10:30pm on sony ten 2 sd/hd
5/8/2020 copenhagen vs istanbul at 10:30pm sony ten 1 sd/hd
6/8/2020 man utd vs lask at 12:30am on sony ten 2 sd/hd
6/8/2020 getafe vs intermilan at 12:30 am on sony ten 1 sd/hd
6/8/2020 sevilla vs roma at 10:30pm on sony ten 2
6/8/2020 leverkusen vs rangers at 10:30pm on sony ten 1 sd/hd
7/8/2020 wolves vs olympiacos at 12:30 on sony ten 2 sd/hd
7/8/2020 basel vs Frankfurt at 12:30am sony ten 1 sd/hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock