Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Sony wah adds Hate story 4 to its library
Airing on 6th August at 7 pm

I m sensing that time for T Series to b moving out of sony is near

Also buddy "sabse bada don" scheduled to air on both star/disney chs and colors cineplex, so as i said their sharing agreement still on but will end soon

5/8/2020 wolfsburg vs shaktar at 10:30pm on sony ten 2 sd/hd
5/8/2020 copenhagen vs istanbul at 10:30pm sony ten 1 sd/hd
6/8/2020 man utd vs lask at 12:30am on sony ten 2 sd/hd
6/8/2020 getafe vs intermilan at 12:30 am on sony ten 1 sd/hd
6/8/2020 sevilla vs roma at 10:30pm on sony ten 2
6/8/2020 leverkusen vs rangers at 10:30pm on sony ten 1 sd/hd
7/8/2020 wolves vs olympiacos at 12:30 on sony ten 2 sd/hd
7/8/2020 basel vs Frankfurt at 12:30am sony ten 1 sd/hd
Source
Sony Ten 3 Will also start showing the matches in Hindi starting from Ucl champions league quarter finals And as usual Sony Ten 1 and Sony Ten 2 will cover all the above matches in English

Last edited:
Sony Ten 3 Will also start showing the matches in Hindi starting from Ucl champions league quarter finals or round of 16.
bro in hindi commentary round of 16 of ucl no chance because one day 2 matches at same time and it's hard to pick one match by sony. besides's only 8 matches left for round of 16 and that 8 matches was too not show in hindi commentary and sony not want to play unfair so hindi commentary available in sony ten 3 only in ucl quarter final , semi final and final cause that time one big match happen one day.
in case of europa league sony might use hindi commentary in semifinal and final

Last edited:
What kind of producers Aaj Tak hires? They cut to advertisement in the middle of exclusive interview which is live. Meanwhile the interview is continuing on it's English channel India Today.

My Tweet To TRAI & MIB

Guys Please Tweet The Same

BGMgvhh.png
Any update about this

Tired of watching bullsh*t debates and arguments on English News Channel. So switched to India Business Hour on CNBC TV18 Prime HD's coverage of Current Affairs. First 10 minutes is given to current affairs. I was so impressed by the coverage. Am planning to become a regular viewer.

I m sensing that time for T Series to b moving out of sony is near

Also buddy "sabse bada don" scheduled to air on both star/disney chs and colors cineplex, so as i said their sharing agreement still on but will end soon
They just have to air Movies. They can prevent a disaster right now they only have VVC and TSeries for active films

Bollywood movies houseful 4(star gold), malang (Sony Max), Entertainment (zee Anmol cinema) in top 5 overall hindi movies
Along with dubbed movies Sarrainodu (Allu Arjun - Sony Max) and the lion king (star gold) in top and sultan (Sony Max) also in top 5 urban.
So this week sony got good ratings from bollywood films also
Tanhaji got massive ratings on its premier on star plus around 1 crore 13 lakhs viewership according to barc normal trp ratings
Wheras Malang despite being an 'A' rated film has managed good viwership around 45 lakhs on its premier and is at 3 rd position in hindi films
Wheras jawani Janeman didn't provided good ratings on its premier on zee cinema is that movie is no where in top 5
TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock