Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I hate Star World And Star World Premiere HD They have Stopped Airing GOT, Empire, Family Guy Etc.
So they showed Empire in India? When I was in India, I used to watch AXN and Star World. I don't remember seeing any African American TV shows.

Which other African American shows are airing there now?

Are they showing Cleveland Show: The Cleveland Show

So they showed Empire in India? When I was in India, I used to watch AXN and Star World. I don't remember seeing any African American TV shows.

Yes, they aired all the seasons of Empire on FX and FX HD. After the channel shut down Star moved it to Star World and Star World HD. Season 1 aired July - August. Then Season 2 aired along with US.

Yes, African American shows aired in India including the racist BET Awards.

Bollywood movies increased on Colors Cineplex & tomorrow they'll show 'Main Hoon Na' after a long time but at 6:00 am.
Watch SRK'S movie '' Main hoon na '' on prime slot 4:40 pm on colors cineplex HD tommorw
Other bollywood movies on colors cineplex HD tommorw :
Apne - 12:05 am
Hum tum aur ghost - 3 am
Hera pheri - 9 am
Jeet - 1:40 pm
Policegiri - 7:55 pm

Yes Empire was last seen on 2019 and I Don't Know about The Cleveland Show But South park is missing in comedy Central India after it disappeared 10 years ago

5j2esgr.jpg

After many years a channel has Replaced Aaj tak from its number 1 position, this time across all regions(urban +Rural) Republic Bharat is the number 1 hindi news channel this week.

Yes, they aired all the seasons of Empire on FX and FX HD. After the channel shut down Star moved it to Star World and Star World HD. Season 1 aired July - August. Then Season 2 aired along with US.

Yes, African American shows aired in India including the racist BET Awards.

Rel, The Chi, Blackish, Everybody Hates Chris, Luther and many more r shown on Indian Chs. Even comedy central aired some show, cannot remember ite name

Rel, The Chi, Blackish, Everybody Hates Chris, Luther and many more r shown on Indian Chs. Even comedy central aired some show, cannot remember ite name
I love the chi but but star world premiere hd is repeating the show everyday

UQBnB46.png

EtpScvm.png

Tagk9f1.png

Gynk3MP.png

Tm3opir.png

tMsYve9.png

As Expected, Tanhaji The Unsung Warrior Has Got Outstanding TRP On Star Gold Also And Is In The Top 5 In All The 3 Categories.

Good Newwz Also Got Good TRP Around 65 Lakhs

Dhinchaak Is Giving Very Good Competition To Zee Anmol Cinema In DD Free Dish

Star Gold Has Topped In Urban Category Because Of Tanhaji The Unsung Warrior

Other Movies In The Top 5 Are Bahubali The Beginning, Surya The Soldier, Sarrainodu All Are Dubbed Movies Which Regularly Come In The Top 5 And Instead Of Surya The Soldier, Hum Aapke Hai Koun Is In The Top 5 In Urban Category Which Also Comes In The Top 5 Regularly

In Rural Category, Other Than Surya The Soldier, Tanhaji The Unsung Warrior, DJ(Bhojpuri Dubbed), URI The Surgical Strike And Dhamaal Are In The Top 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock