2) Bengali Channel Listing on Dish providers
3) Bengali Movies WTP & Satellite Rights

If not, can I create one?
If yes, kindly provide the link.
Thanks in advance :hello::surprised:
I think all of them but I saw latest updates on Bengali serials

U are talking about this ad?
Source

If yes, then this ad was launched by Sony pictures network somewhere around in May (even before AXN shutdown).
But surprisingly still even after AXN shut down they still haven't removed the AXN channel from that promo.
Anyways I badly want AXN Back in India and Animax too.

Yes, referring to this. This is a new ad i guess, old ones were different. I saw this for 1st time post the 25th celebration promo telecast. I think AXN might b back on viewer demand or insight gained during pandemic time or thru handover to 3rd party

Bro, KC Global Media did launch AXN Asia replacing AXN India in Bangladesh , Maldives , Nepal & Pakistan . There is more demand for Animax Asia channel's return in India is high on KC Global Media pages compared to AXN .

bcoz in other territories AXN was not shut down. Sony must have worked out agreement to bring asia feed there as replacement

Any1 having BARC Data about Top 10 hindi movie chs or even better about all pay movie chs

bcoz in other territories AXN was not shut down. Sony must have worked out agreement to bring asia feed there as replacement

Bro, now all rights of AXN & Animax are with KC Global Media. I don't think Sony will launch it again in India . Its in the hands of the owner of KC Global Media to take risk in present NTO and pay carriage fees to Indian DTH & cable to work out distribution pact , then only we could expect the return of AXN or Animax in India

Bro, now all rights of AXN & Animax are with KC Global Media. I don't think Sony will launch it again in India . Its in the hands of the owner of KC Global Media to take risk in present NTO and pay carriage fees to Indian DTH & cable to work out distribution pact , then only we could expect the return of AXN or Animax in India

India is not covered in agreement done with KC Global, only select asian territories r part of it. Anyways if not AXN I m expecting merged company (which might include turner, discovery, times network later) to launch new chs in certain genres. AXN shows will surely b back soon. Animax hardly has sizeable audience hence would remain a OTT specific or atmost a service channel. KC Global unlikely to get india rights as it will have sony as direct competitors here

India is not covered in agreement done with KC Global, only select asian territories r part of it. Anyways if not AXN I m expecting merged company (which might include turner, discovery, times network later) to launch new chs in certain genres. AXN shows will surely b back soon. Animax hardly has sizeable audience hence would remain a OTT specific or atmost a service channel. KC Global unlikely to get india rights as it will have sony as direct competitors here
Every broadcaster buys content from 3rd parties licensors. So it's not difficult for Sony to get shows which they used to air on AXN to air it again on Comedy Central or Colors Infinity which they will get after acquiring Viacom 18 Channels.
But Sony can't use AXN/ Animax brand in South Asia again because of KC Global Media.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock